Everything I touch turns into gold 🌟…
Hello my lovelies💋. I hope you are well and happy, today I have important tips and tricks that could really help supplement your hair grow. Quite frankly, since I learnt about these tips and tricks, I have religiously been doing them myself and since I began, I have never turned back and I am very well pleased with my results 😊
First thing first! I am a natural hair lover, I have nothing against those permed beauties, just saying 😏…. I currently have a short, slightly blonde and curly natural afro hair, I’m african y’all 😉 and I love it. My hair texture is extremely soft… like cotton soft, hence I do not use any form of heat on it. I recommend you to read about my hair journey , a post a did some time back discussing my hair indepth.
Here are some amazing tips and treats on how to make your hair grow faster and healthier;
- Minimize any form of heat usage on the hair. Treat your hair the same way you would treat your skin. The same you would not burn your skin is the same way you should avoid using heat on your hair.
- Do not wash your hair daily, it weakness your hair.
- Brush your hair before showering
- Do not brush your hair while wet this because our hair is weakest while wet hence brushing it will lead to hair loss.
- Deep condition your hair at least 30 minutes weekly.
- Wash your hair with warm water then rinse it always with cold water.
- Keep a healthy diet and drink a lot of water.
- Always use natural oils on your hair like coconut oil, olive oil and organ oil.
- Always seal your ends with these natural oils especially coconut oil.
- Massage your scalp regularly to promote blood flow to the hair follicles and enhance hair growth.
- Sleep with your hair wrapped in a satin or silk scarf.
- Keep your ends trimmed.
- Remember to moisturize, moisturize and moisturize your hair.
- Use hair supplements to help nourish your hair with vitamins and minerals your hair needs.
- Braid your hair regularly, this promotes its growth.
- Avoid over styling your hair, give you some time to grow and be patient, loving and caring with it.
I hope you have learnt something new from this tips and treats and I hope they come in handy while you are taking good care of your hair. Remember to like, comment and share this post. Thank you and I love you to the moon and back for reading this ❤❤❤